- Gorgeous lace detail
- Thick lining (not sheer)
- Adjustable tie back detail
- Fringe tassel detail at the bottom
- Has minimal stretch
- Midi dress length
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend going a size down
- Model is 5'7 tall wearing a size 2
- Model measurements: Bust: 80cm ; waist: 65cm ; hips: 90cm
- Images are shot under natural lighting, colors may appear darker in certain areas due to shadow
- We try to display as accurate as possible, however color may slightly differ due to lighting.
- Two Sisters the Label
Khaleesi Dress - Steel Blue
- In stock sizes ship out in one business day from order
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This dress is so comfortable and stylish. I got more compliments on this dress than maybe anything I’ve worn to an event before!
I wore this dress to a wedding and it was gorgeous! I received tons of compliments on it. I love how the fringe at the bottom gave it the illusion of being a longer dress. It was a little difficult to move in given that the straps are super thin, but they held up through a whole night of dancing. I am usually between a size 6-8 (5’8”, 165 lbs) and I went with a 6. I wish I had sized up because it would have given me just a little more wiggle room and probably would have been more comfortable. Overall though, I’m super happy with this dress.
You've been eyeing it, go ahead and get it. This dress is comfortable, curve hugging and sexy. Easily my most recent favorite buy. You will definitely turn heads wearing this to your next event!! Fits true to size
This dress is the perfect cocktail dress—shows off your figure while still being forgiving. I was nervous about the sizing at first, but it fits very true to size, and the lace-up back gives additional room. I wore it to a beach wedding and received compliments all night long—would definitely buy this again!
Got this dress for a wedding I went to in October. Beautiful dress!
I was meeting my boyfriend's family for the first time and wanted something that was appropriate but that I knew I would wear again. I came across this on IG and loved it but once I got it I fell even more in love! So excited to wear this dress again and in case anyone was wondering - it was mom approved <3